Terms of Service & Disclaimer
This web site (the “Web Site”) is provided to you by TickerBuzz, LLC (“TB”), subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”). By accessing and using the Web Site, you agree to be bound by the following TOS.
● The information on this web site is provided on an “as-is” basis, and you agree that TB has no responsibility to keep the information current and that TB has disclaimed all warranties of any kind.
● This Web Site’s content (“Content”) is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated, and TB does not guarantee the accuracy, quality, or completeness of such Content, or that it will meet your needs. You should not assume that TB has reviewed the Content provided by third parties. In addition, you will not hold TB liable in any way for any Content, including any loss or damage of any kind you incur as a result of your use of any Content.
● Information at this web site is subject to change without notice, and TB assumes no responsibility to update the information.
● TB makes no warranties regarding the availability of this Web Site, and it may discontinue or revise any or all aspects or features at its sole discretion and without prior notice. TB makes no warranties, express or implied, respecting the security of this Web Site or any harm caused by the transmission of any computer virus or other computer program, and you acknowledge that use of this Web Site is at your sole risk. You also acknowledge that in no event shall TB be liable to you for damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, this Web Site or any of its content.
● This Web Site is for informational purposes only, none of the content should be used for investing or trading purposes. Some of the securities mentioned at this Web Site may not be cleared for sale in all states or other jurisdictions, and TB assumes no responsibility to apprise you of individual states' or other jurisdictions' regulatory restrictions. This Web Site is not intended for use by any person or entity located where use of such information would be contrary to regulation or law.
● While this Web Site provides a variety of links to other web sites (“Links”), TB does not control the content, endorse any of the companies, products, or services of any of the web sites to which this Web Site links. TB bears no responsibility for the content displayed at any linked site and you bear full responsibility for and will not hold TB responsible or liable for any loss or damages you might incur in connection with your access to any of the third-party sites linked to from this Web Site.
● Any interaction between you and any TB’s advertiser is solely between you and the advertiser, and you shall not hold TB liable for any loss you might incur as a result of any such interactions.
● This Web Site relies upon considerable proprietary and confidential information, and such information is protected by intellectual property and other laws.
● Unless you reside in a jurisdiction that outlaws the following, you will not hold TB nor any of its affiliated parties liable to you for any damages of any kind resulting from any matter relating to your accessing this Web Site.
● There shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this TOS agreement.
● If any provision of this TOS agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable in any respect, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and provisions of this TOS agreement shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby and the parties will attempt to agree upon a valid and enforceable provision that is a reasonable substitute therefor, and upon so agreeing, shall incorporate such substitute provision in this TOS agreement.
● Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, you shall make any claim or cause of action relating to your use of this Web Site within 12 months from the date such claim or cause of action arose, or be forever barred.
● All questions concerning the construction, validity, enforcement and interpretation of this agreement or any matter relating to the relationship between TB and you shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Florida, without regard to the principles of conflicts of law thereof, and that any actions shall be brought exclusively in the federal or state of the county of Palm Beach County, Florida, and you waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts. In addition, you hereby agree to waive all rights to a trial by jury.
● The information on this Web Site is intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and the content is protected by copyright. All distributions of this information are to be performed only with TB's prior express written consent. © 2012 TickerBuzz, LLC. All rights reserved.
● If you are not in agreement with all of the TOS, then you are prohibited from making use of any of the information on this Web Site.
The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a safe harbor for forward-looking statements that may be contained in sections of this Web Site. In order to comply with the terms of the safe harbor, TB notes that except for the description of historical facts contained in the Web Site, this Web Site may contain certain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties as detailed in this Web Site and from time to time in the subject companies' press releases and elsewhere. Such statements are based on TB’s current expectations and are subject to a number of factors and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. These factors include those described in the Company's press releases and SEC filings, all of which are hereby incorporated by reference. None of TB's forward-looking statements are a guarantee of future results or events, and one should avoid placing undue reliance on such statements.
TB (for the purposes of this paragraph, TB includes related persons or entities) may hold positions in and engage in transactions with respect to the securities of companies whose data are displayed on this Web Site (a "Company" or "Companies"), but TB must adhere to the following restrictions regarding any transactions it makes in securities of a Company: (i) No transactions in securities of a Company are permitted while TB possesses material nonpublic information concerning the Company’s securities; and (ii) TB provides a disclosure if it holds any positions in the securities of a Company. In all cases where this Web Site displays information from a Company from which TB has received compensation for displaying such information, the nature and amount of such compensation are disclosed.
© TickerBuzz, LLC. All rights reserved.